Lent is a season of the Christian Year where we focus on simple living, prayer, and fasting in order to grow closer to God. (Learn more about Lent in the article, Lent 101.) Join us on this prayerful forty-day journey toward the empty tomb with these prayers by Robert P. Fugarino:
- Prayer for Ash Wednesday (February 18, 2015)
- Prayer for Palm/Passion Sunday (March 29, 2015)
- Prayer for Maundy Thursday (April 2, 2015)
- Prayer for Good Friday (April 3, 2015)
- Prayer for Holy Saturday (April 4, 2015)
- Prayer for Easter Sunday (April 5, 2015)
Download your digital copy of this issue of Alive Now on “Brokenness.” Call 800.972.0433 to order printed copies for yourself, your small group, or congregation.
Robert Paul Fugarino is the Pastor at Park Hill Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Kansas City, Missouri and has served congregations in different parts of the U.S. for almost twenty years.