Lent is a season of the Christian Year where we focus on simple living, prayer, and fasting in order to grow closer to God. (Learn more about Lent in the article, Lent 101.) Join us on this prayerful forty-day journey toward the empty tomb with these prayers by Rev. Kerry Greenhill:
- Prayer for Ash Wednesday (February 13, 2013)
- Prayer for Palm/Passion Sunday (March 24, 2013)
- Prayer for Maundy Thursday (March 28, 2013)
- Prayer for Good Friday (March 29, 2013)
- Prayer for Holy Saturday (March 30, 2013)
- Prayer for Easter Sunday (March 31, 2013)
Download the digital copy of the January/February issue on “Civility” and the March/April issue on “Forgiveness.” Call 800.972.0433 to order printed copies for yourself, your small group, or congregation.
Kerry Greenhill is a Deacon who serves as Field Coordinator for Imagine No Malaria in the Rocky Mountain Conference (UMC), and as Communications Manager for the health care advocacy organization Family Voices Colorado. Kerry’s husband and two cats have learned to adapt their lives to the Downton Abbey schedule.
Photo Credit: Hemera / Thinkstock